In accordance with Article 14 of the General Data Protection Regulation of April 27, 2016. (RODO), I inform you that:
1) the administrator of your personal data is Instream Sp. z o.o. (Instream) with its registered office in Poznań (61-626), address: ul. Szelągowska 49;
2) we process only data of persons acting on behalf of or with the authorization of companies or entities cooperating with the administrator or companies or entities that are potential recipients of marketing campaigns carried out by the administrator, in particular the name and surname of these persons, the position or function held, e-mail address, contact telephone number;
3) we do not process specific categories of personal data within the meaning of Art. 9 of the GDPR.
4) personal data will be processed:
a) for the purpose of joint business ventures and execution of orders or concluded cooperation agreements;.
b) for the marketing of services offered by the administrator’s partners;
c) for the purpose of searching for optimal offers and solutions in terms of services intended for business based on information concerning the activities of potential recipients of campaigns conducted by the administrator (marketing database);
5) The basis for processing is Article 6(1)(f) of the RODO in conjunction with the last sentence of recital 47 of the RODO, i.e. the legitimate legal interest of the administrator in the form of direct marketing purposes. The information we acquire, is made available voluntarily by the company, e.g. through an advertisement or cooperation proposals posted in the public domain (internet, press), which is justified by the specific needs of the administrator, as an entity having a database of information about entities interested in commercial cooperation in the area covered by the advertisement or cooperation offer. In the case of those who have consented to marketing contact with them, the basis is also voluntary consent (Article 6(1)(a) of the RODO).
6) Personal data of contact persons in partner companies may be transferred to entities cooperating with the administrator in the course of its business activities, including, among others, software providers for conducting mailings, cloud software providers, providers of software used for communication between persons authorized to process the subject data of employees and associates of the administrator, entities for the benefit of which marketing campaigns are implemented to the extent of their own legitimate legal interest.
7) in the day-to-day operations and organization of marketing campaigns, we use Google Cloud (Gmail, Google Drive) and other cloud services, instant messenger provided by RingCentral Inc. and ASANA Inc. used for communication between persons authorized to process the data in question by employees and associates of the administrator. This means that your personal data may be transferred by us to third countries, that is, outside the EU and EEA. When transferring personal data to third countries, we comply with the conditions set forth in Chapter V of the RODO (“Transfer of personal data to third countries or international organizations”). For example, we use so-called standard contractual clauses / standard data protection clauses. Additional information on how the companies in question collect and use personal data to provide services can be found at:
https://policies.google.com/privacy?fg=1 – Google LLC
https://www.ringcentral.com/gb/en/trust-centre.html#security – RingCentral Inc.
https://asana.com/trust#gdpr – ASANA Inc.
8) personal data of contact persons in partner companies or entities will be kept until obtaining information that they are out of date or until they obtaining a request to delete them;
9) every person, whose data is processed, has the right to access their personal data and the right to rectify, delete them, limit their processing, the right to data transfer, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the processing legality, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal;
10) any person who decides that the processing of personal data by us violates the provisions of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) or other provisions regarding the processing of personal data have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority;
11) processing of personal data of contact persons in partner companies or entities is a prerequisite for the proper performance of the contract or order and for the services we provide. Not providing personal data or withdrawing consent to their processing by us may result in the inability to provide services or continue the cooperation;
12) as part of our business, we do not profile personal data of representatives of our trading partners nor undertake automated decisions based on profiling.