Acquire customers in the Polish market
B2B lead generation in Poland
Find out how to effectively acquire customers in Poland
people with management jobs that you can reach in Poland
companies operating in Poland
successful campaigns carried out in Poland
Specifics of lead generation in Poland
The Polish market is characterised by a stable economy and an established macroeconomic position. Its strong points are certainly the international legal and business standards and the country’s convenient location in central Europe which makes it easy for foreign companies to attract business customers in Poland. The most important industries in Poland are: finance, transport, fuel and energy, construction and IT. We observe that the renewable energy industry, amongst others, is growing faster and faster in Poland.
For foreign companies, Poland is attractive in terms of investments for many reasons. This includes the mentality of Poles which, marked by ambition and diligence, motivation, and entrepreneurship, turn out to be perfect business partners. Equally important elements are diversification of the economy, macroeconomic stability, high quality of products and services offered, infrastructural investments, and a large internal market, and availability of the European market.
The main export partners of Poland are: Germany, the Czech Republic, the UK, France, and Italy.
The main import partners of Poland are: Germany, China, Italy, and France.
How to acquire customers in the Polish market?
One of the most effective ways to acquire b2b customers in Poland is through the use of online marketing. Using tools such as SEO, content marketing, email marketing, and social media allows companies to reach a wide range of potential customers.
Another important element of acquiring b2b customers in Poland is building relationships with existing customers. By creating loyalty programs, offering special promotions, and sharing valuable content, companies can increase their visibility and build strong customer relationships.
In addition, companies can take advantage of traditional methods of acquiring b2b customers in Poland, such as participating in industry trade shows.
However, it is important for a company to analyze its audience and the channels in which they move. This is because that is where the greatest potential of b2b leads for a given company is located. A common practice that is also worth keeping in mind is to diversify promotional activities, to offset the risk of relying on just one source of leads.
LEAD GENERATION METHODS
Start effectively acquire customers in Poland
There are many ways to acquire B2B customers, but among the most effective methods for generating leads are Cold Email and Linkedin Social Selling.
The power of traditional email and the modern social-business platform, brings many people together, thus giving companies the opportunity to effectively reach the right group of potential customers. In addition, in b2b business, relationships count, as well as expert knowledge and a focus on solving customers’ problems, and the aforementioned methods are the perfect tool to meet these requirements.
Cold Email is an effective way to reach potential b2b customers. It involves sending emails to people who may be interested in your products or services. To use Cold Email effectively, you must have a well-curated list of recipients, and include interesting information in your messages, taking into account the needs of the potential customer.
Linkedin Social Selling is another effective method of acquiring b2b customers from Poland. It involves using the Linkedin platform to build relationships with potential customers. You can do this by creating content, commenting on other users’ posts, and sending messages to people who may be interested in your products or services.
If you want to be successful in attracting b2b customers, you should consider using these two tools. We can help you with this, just contact us. 🙂
WE HAVE EXPERIENCE
Examples of Cold Email campaign results
The Cold Email campaign implemented for our client brought significant results. For a period of 6 months, we successfully reached groups of recipients from Poland, including CEOs, factory owners and managers, technical directors, and process engineers.
Thanks to our lead generation service, we were able to create a b2b company database of 2354 prospects, deliver 2236 cold email messages, and obtain 157 responses and 31 hot leads, which turned into sales results for the client.
GENERATED HOT LEADS
Responses you can expect
we are interested. Is it possible to use a demo version of your platform? I would like to familiarize myself with it before our conversation, which could take place next week.
I would very much appreciate a presentation of your offer. We have a couple of topics on which we could actually need help. 🙂
thank you for your message and information, I think there is potential for cooperation. Let’s arrange a meeting to discuss potential implementation, etc.
GET READY TO HANDLE LEADS
How to effectively handle leads from Cold Mailing?
Leads are an extremely important element in the sales process. Through them, you can attract new customers and increase your revenue. However, to successfully close the deal, you need to know how to handle leads. Here are 6 rules you should keep in mind to successfully close the deal.
1. Build trust – make sure your lead feels safe and knows you are trustworthy.
2. Prioritize – find out what your lead needs and what their priorities are.
3. Prepare – prepare to meet with your lead so that you can answer any questions and clarify any doubts.
4. Set terms and conditions – set the terms of the deal to make sure both parties are happy with the agreement.
5. Perform follow-up – make sure your lead is satisfied with your service and perform a follow-up to make sure everything went well.
6. Take care of the relationship – leave a positive impression and take care of the relationship with your lead so that they can come back to you in the future.
EFFECTIVE COMMERCIAL OFFER
How to build the right commercial offer?
The commercial offer is a basic element of any business and is essential for attracting new customers. Without this element, selling and doing business is impossible. Therefore, it is worth taking care to properly construct an offer that will contribute throughout the process to closing the deal and meeting the expectations of both parties. Here are some tips on how to create an effective sales offer.
- Prepare an accurate description of the product or service you are offering. Make sure all information is up-to-date and accurate.
- Choose the right words and language to attract the attention of potential customers. Use clear and concise sentences to express your thoughts in a way the recipient can understand.
- Show professionalism and commitment in your offers. Present your products or services in an attractive and convincing manner.
- Outline all the benefits the customer will receive after using your offer. Demonstrate how your products or services can help the customer solve his problem or improve his situation.
- Set the price of your products or services in a way that is attractive to the customer. Make sure the price is commensurate with the quality of the products or services you offer.
- Ensure that your offerings are available in a variety of formats, such as printed brochures, websites or multimedia presentations.
- Ensure that your offer is tailored to the customer’s needs and expectations. Make sure your offer responds to the customer’s questions and concerns and meets their expectations.
MORE THAN 1 000 COMPANIES FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD HAVE TRUSTED US
Check our campaigns for Polish clients
We implemented Cold Email campaign for Dotpay to acquire B2B customers. The target group was decision-makers on the positions of: CEO, CFO and E-commerce Manager, E-commerce Sales Director, On-line Shop Manager. The project gained a lot of responses and was successful.
Invest in your sales team
Complete the form. We will contact with you within 10 minutes.