Find out what your job will look like.
InStream Group is a fast-growing team specialising in sales support services and the acquisition of B2B customers. We successfully assist more than 500 customers in building effective sales campaigns in over 40 markets worldwide.
We help to acquire new business contacts and optimise sales processes. Our modern sales management system enables monitoring and analysing the commercial communication.
InStream’s CRM Platform for sales management, sales communication monitoring, and sales team support is one of the world’s leading CRM systems for companies.
Given the development of our CRM system with the aim of adjusting it to the highest standards of customer service we are looking for people for the position:
How does our system work?
Our system works in the SaaS model, it is based on Angular JS technology while the databases and backend are built on Python. In the next 3 years, the company plans to invest a minimum of 4 million PLN in the further development of the system and implementation of many important elements as well as the modernisation of the framework. Mobile applications, machine learning systems, a completely new frontend, marketplace, lead generation add-ons, and many more.
– have a particularly good knowledge of Angular JS (distribution of market forces of about 65%),
– have a particularly good knowledge of Python (distribution of market forces of about35%),
– can make a web app from scratch—from the first commit to the launch of the app,
– can boast of already completed ambitious projects and several years of experience in the above-mentioned languages
– want to keep developing and appreciate their own real impact on the system development,
We will reward you with:
– remuneration (depending on experience) of 16,000—19,000 PLN net,
– flexibility in the choice of employment conditions (B2B or work contract),
– possibility of fully remote working,
– working with experienced professionals,
– flexible working hours,
– corporate equipment,
– integration events,
– a number of benefits (e.g. sport facilities benefit card ¨Multisport¨, Spotify subscription, access to Legimi)
We invite you to take a look at our solutions: https://instreamgroup.com/en/services/instream-crm/
If you are interested, please send your CV, and include the following clause in it:
Please include the following clause in your CV: “I agree to the processing of personal data included in my job offer for the purposes necessary for the recruitment process conducted by Instream Sp. z o.o. based in Poznań in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation). At the same time, I agree to the processing of my personal data by the advertiser for the purposes of future recruitment processes.”
We would like to inform you that the Administrator of the data is InStream Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Poznań at ul.Szelągowska 49.
The data is collected for recruitment purposes. You have the right to access your data and correct them. Providing your data within the scope specified by the provisions of the Act of 26 June 1974 [Polish] Labour Code and executive acts is obligatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary.
Join us! Apply now!
Complete the form. We will contact with you within 10 minutes.