According to Art. 13(1) and (2) of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of 27 April 2016 (GDPR), we would like to inform you that:
1) the administrator of your personal data is Instream Sp. z o.o. (Instream) with its registered office in Poznań (61-626), address: ul. Szelągowska 49;
2) we process only the data of persons acting on behalf of or under the authorization of companies or entities cooperating with the administrator, or companies or entities that are potential recipients of marketing campaigns carried out by the administrator, in particular the first name and surname of those persons, position or function, e-mail address, contact telephone number;
3) we do not process specific categories of personal data within the meaning of Art. 9 of the GDPR.
4) personal data will be processed:
a) for the implementation of joint business ventures and execution of orders or concluded cooperation agreements;
b) for the marketing of services offered by the administrator or administrator’s partners;
c) to search for optimal solutions for business-related services based on information on the activities of potential recipients of the campaigns;
5) the basis for processing is voluntary consent expressed through contacting us (Art. 6(1)(a) of the GDPR) or obtaining by us information which was made available voluntarily, for example, through announcements or cooperation proposals placed in the public domain (Internet, press), which is justified by the special needs of the administrator as an entity with a database of information on entities interested in cooperation in the area covered by the announcement or cooperation proposal (Art. 6(1)(f) of the GDPR);
6) personal data of contact persons in partner companies may be transferred to entities cooperating with the administrator as part of its business activity;
7) personal data are transferred outside the country or to international organizations only after obtaining a separate consent in this respect;
8) personal data of contact persons in partner companies or entities will be kept until obtaining information that they are out of date or until they obtaining a request to delete them;
9) every person, whose data is processed, has the right to access their personal data and the right to rectify, delete them, limit their processing, the right to data transfer, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the processing legality, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal;
10) any person who decides that the processing of personal data by us violates the provisions of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) or other provisions regarding the processing of personal data have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority;
11) processing of personal data of contact persons in partner companies or entities is a prerequisite for the proper performance of the contract or order and for the services we provide. Not providing personal data or withdrawing consent to their processing by us may result in the inability to provide services or continue the cooperation;
12) as part of our business, we do not profile personal data of representatives of our trading partners nor undertake automated decisions based on profiling.